- MPI for Psycholinguistics, Nijmegen
- MPI for Social Anthropology, Halle
- Fraunhofer Institute for Intelligent Analysis and Information Systems IAIS, Sankt Augustin
- Fraunhofer Heinrich Hertz Institute HHI, Berlin
2009 to 2012
Some information about the project:
- AVATecH Project Flyer (11/2010)
- German Quersumme 2/09 article about the start of the AVATecH MPI / Fraunhofer cooperation project
- AVATecH Project Video (YouTube)
- AVATecH User Workshop 4/2010 Report
- AVATecH User Workshop 4/2010 Presentations and example materials at MPI corpora – Demo – AVATecH (PDF, video, audio and automatically generated annotations; double-click nodes in the tree on the left to unfold / show content)
- AVATecH Expert Workshop 11/2010 Agenda
- AVATecH Expert Workshop 11/2010 Presentations (at MPI corpora – Demo – AVATecH; double-click nodes in the tree on the left to unfold / show content, right-click nodes for a context menu)
AVATecH Component Interface Specification Manual (version 2.1, updated 3/2014 for use in the AUVIS project). An older (4/2010) version can be found here. Note the errata for the old version: Time columns can have arbitrary names but must be first. Times are in units of seconds, with a decimal point. No hh:mm:ss syntax. To cancel recognizers, abort their process (local), disconnect (shared) or stop() (direct) them.
The CMDI component spec and XSD file used for AVATecH metadata can be found at http://www.clarin.eu/cmd/components/avatech/ (also has a recognizer.cmdi metadata example)
- AVATecH Developer Wiki and Shared Recognizers: See local (Windows and Linux) project servers. Use with the example corpora.
- Example Corpora: See MPI Workspace – TG – AVATecH directory.