Guidelines on how to refer to Arbil in papers and articles.
When mentioning Arbil in a paper, article or book please include the following information:
- the URL: http://tla.mpi.nl/tools/tla-tools/arbil/
- the institute: Max Planck Institute for Psycholinguistics, Nijmegen, The Netherlands
- a reference to at least one of the following papers / presentations:
- Withers, P. (2012). Metadata Management with Arbil. In V. Arranz, D. Broeder, B. Gaiffe, M. Gavrilidou, & M. Monachini (Eds.), Proceedings of the workshop Describing LRs with Metadata: Towards Flexibility and Interoperability in the Documentation of LR at LREC 2012, Istanbul, May 22nd, 2012 (pp. 72-75). European Language Resources Association (ELRA).
- Withers, P. (2009). Presentation on the use of Arbil for editing metadata and archiving in the Clarin context.
Talk presented at Internal meeting. Max Planck Institute for Psycholinguistics, Nijmegen, The Netherlands. 2009-05-15.