YAMS is a web application utilising elements of Arbil for browsing and searching archive material and associated metadata.
Main other features
- Simple search.
- Complex search.
- Corpus branch browsing.
- Corpus branch searching.
- Relevant search results are shown in a table that can also be browsed as a tree.
- Faceted tree browsing (in progress).
- Searches can be bookmarked.
- Purely HTML5 application (neither Java nor Flash are required).
- Flexible page design allowing different configurations to have a very different workflow / look and feel.
- Both IMDI and Clarin metadata are currently supported.
YAMS is written in the Java programming language and is cross compiled to HTML5 with GTW. The sources are available for non-commercial use.